YUZZ - A platform to empower young entrepreneurs
Workshop: 'Developing low income markets with communities'
'The workshop was innovative, motivating and inspiring. It was open minding and I learned new tools to develop both, my project, and new markets'.
- Participant from University of Valladolid - 2016
'Through real cases analisys I realized the importance of listening and of putting myself in my "customers' shoes'.
- Participant from Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Burgos - 2015
'The workshop opened my mind about how to make business; in such a way that after the workshop I changed my project. One month after we are implementing a project in SmartCities framework to co-create more sustainable cities.'
- Participant from University of Salamanca - 2016
YUZZ is a Spanish nationwide platform - expanding to Latinamerica - which purpose is to train, support and advise young entrepreneurs to launch their 'startups'.
We design and deliver experiential trainning programmes - participative, dynamic and based on real case studies - that help people to think and act differently. 'We go with you on your journey'.
We create learning experiences that make concepts and tools accessible and meaningful to the group, developing skills and knowledge, and encouraging participants to have fun while they are learning.
|Participants_Workshop in Burgos|
To shift the world, it is mandatory to influence for sustainability. It requires a strategic approach to working closely with future decision makers: young students.
Some of our workshops' main goals are to:
- Improve participants self-awareness
- Analise real cases to understand how to:
- Extend sustainability principles to companies' value chain
- Work collaboratively in partnership with diverse sectors and low income communities to develop business and, at the same time, improve communities' life conditions
- Work in complex, diverse, multisectorial and multicultural frameworks
- Raise awareness about people orientation - putting people first - for business development
- Hand out practical tools for community and business development and engagement - Win-Win relations development
- Engage participants in different ways so that they feel able to share their experience and knowledge with each other
- Take participants out of their comfort zones and to incentive disruptive thinking
Training programmes are delivered in fifty Spanish cities, Latinamerica and Silicon Valley, California.
- Banco Santander - Santander Universidades
- Universidad de Salamanca
- Universidad de Valladolid
- CEEI - Centro Europeo de Empresas e Innovación de Burgos
- CISE - Centro Internacional Santander Emprendimiento
- Fundación Ernst & Young
This learning program was created, proposed and delivered by Impact Holders, an advisory company which I established with my partner, Eduardo Zaldivar.
More pictures in the following galleries:
|Valladolid 2016 - Training programme Pictures||Salamanca 2016 - Training programme Pictures|
|Burgos 2015 - Training programme Pictures|