Rio's Municipal Sustainability Strategy
"Leo Dias is an architect of complex bridges. He draws projects that connect people who would never meet: Organic and natural leaders from Rio's favelas and private companies with a social agenda. Leonardo's innovative bridges sustain the dialogue in the diveded city (Rio)."
- Renato Pereira, Strategies Head, Prole
- Sustainability strategy
- Project co-creation
- Coalition building / collective impact facilitation
- Prefecture of Rio de Janeiro
Brazil and Rio de Janeiro have a powerful agenda with the Olympic Games 2016 and the World Cup 2014 along with a surge in private investment. There is now a unique opportunity to achieve greater and collective impact through building alliances, PPP - public-private partnership - and project implementation to enhance social, environmental and economic development.
- Deliver a communication plan within the Olympic Games and World Football Cup frameworks
- Plan projects to maximize legacy for Rio de Janeiro inhabitants, supporting the communication plan (focused on poor communities and favelas)
Social Technology methodology:
- Co-creation of projects
- Network development
- Grassroots leader empowerment for sustainability
- Social entrepreneurship
This initiative is still ongoing.
- Delivering of Communication and Projects planning
Related Projects: Ler é 10_Otávio Júnior